5.22.2010

Query Update

I apologize to the 1-2 readers (I'm being optimistic about my readership here) for absence for the past week or so. Unfortunately this is a blog about my life as a writer on top of having a demanding full-time job. I know, I know--so inconvenient! :) Believe me I know that better than anyone. It's cool that I spend all day writing and get paid for it, I just wish it was a very different type of writing I was getting paid for.

But just wanted to update to say I was picking back up on the query process for Charm Bracelet. I hit the pause button on that process a few weeks ago for a variety of reasons, and looking forward to getting a fresh batch out! In the meantime, still have an iron in the fire from my last round of queries, so hopefully good news will ensue.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment