4.27.2010

On Days Like These...

...I really wish I didn't have to keep a full-time job. Because I have a new project I'm working on that I'm so excited about, I can't focus on anything else. I just want to stay home and write, write, write! But alas, I must have drinks with a client tonight. (That sounds like way more fun than it actually is.)

Client interaction gives me anxiety. Part of it is because I'm pretty introverted. That, and I feel like the more I write, the less interesting I become outwardly. Because so much of my brain gets eaten up by these ideas. (Especially this sparkly new idea!) And I can't exactly...uhh...talk about my aspirations for publication with a client who pays me to do another kind of writing altogether. I'm pretty sure that wouldn't go over too well...

No comments:

Post a Comment